Here in this article, You will learn about Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore. Join Top Business Schools in Bangalore for academic session 2019-21 batch. As you might know, there are plenty of MBA … [Read more...] about Top MBA Colleges Bangalore 2019 [B-Schools Rankings]
Top MBA Colleges in India
Choosing the best MBA colleges to study MBA will help you achieve Your goals easily.
There are many colleges offering MBA/PGDM degree in India.
Colleges in India such as IIM’s and Top Business Schools are offering PGDM degrees.
Colleges affiliated to State universities and Institutions recognized by UGC are offering MBA degrees.
You must not worry about the degree the college is offering but You must choose the colleges based on rankings, placements, curriculum & faculty.
As you all know that IIM’s are a well-known brand and top MBA colleges in India.
But PGDM business schools in India are similar to IIM’s and Other top Government MBA colleges.
PGDM degree is equivalent to MBA certified by the Association of Indian Universities.
But if you looking to study MBA just for another academic qualification, then MBA college affiliated to state universities are the best choice.
MBA Colleges in India are classified into 4 categories:
MBA from Government Colleges:
Colleges affiliated to State universities such as Mumbai University, Bangalore University, Delhi University, Anna University, Pune University.
The colleges offer MBA courses in very Low tuition fees.
Top Government Colleges offering MBA:
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi University
- Jamnalal Baja Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai University
- Department of Management Studies (PUMBA), Pune University
MBA from Deemed University:
MBA Colleges which are recognized by University grant commission (UGC) offering Masters in Business Management degree.
These colleges charge a high tuition fee for MBA programs.
Top Deemed Universities offering MBA:
- Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB), Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE), Ambedkar University, Delhi
- School of Management, Manipal Univesity
Indian Institute of Management:
Indian Institute of Management is autonomous Institutions recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Development.
There are 20 IIM’s in India offering 2 years Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management.
The college fee is around 9 lakhs for new IIM’s and goes up to 21 lakhs for Older IIM’s.
Top IIM’s in India:
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore
- Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
PGDM from Private Business Schools:
Private Business Schools in India are affiliated to All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
They are offering 2 years full-time Postgraduate Diploma in Management in equivalence to MBA.
Business Schools charges a high tuition fee for PGDM programs.
Top Private Business Schools in India:
- Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur
- S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
- Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon, Haryana
- International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi
- T.A. Pai Management Institute, (TAPMI), Manipal
- K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (SIMSR), Mumbai
- Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), Noida
There are limited seats in Top MBA colleges, which makes it very difficult for a student to crack the exams and secure admission.
But to study MBA there is a wide range of colleges which You can select from the colleges listed by Us.
Check out the Top MBA colleges Rankings & Accreditation, Fee structure, Specialization offered in the articles below.
Top Ten MBA colleges Bangalore for Master in Business Administration & Post Graduate Diploma Management courses. Here in this article, I want to tell You about “Top 10 MBA colleges in … [Read more...] about Top Ten MBA Colleges Bangalore