Search all Medical, Dental, Ayurveda Colleges in India.
Are you a medical aspirant looking to join courses via NEET entrance exams?
Is your ambition is to become a doctor or dentist in India?
To help You with the complete details about the available colleges for admission through NEET UG or NEET PG entrance exams.
Here in this article, we have listed All Medical, Dental & Ayurveda Colleges offering BDS, MBBS, BAMS & MDS Courses in India.
Our Medical Colleges Search Tools helps you filter all college offering MBBS, BDS, MDS and BAMS Colleges with one click.
Here, You can browse all the exclusive details about colleges including:
1) College Name & Address
2) Courses Offered
3) Affiliating University
4) Year of Inception of College
5) Annual Intake (Seats)
6) State where the College is located
7) College Type: Govt., Private or Trust
8) Recognition Status of college
All the College are duly recognized by State Council and Indian Council of Health Science:
1) Medical Council of India, New Delhi
2) Dental Council of India, New Delhi
3) Central Council of India Medicine, New Delhi
Begin Your Search using our search tool below to find Medical, Dental & Ayurveda Institutions for admission.
Study Medical, Dental, Ayurveda in India
Admission in Medical, Dental & Ayurveda courses in India is done via National eligibility cum entrance test.
If you want to study these courses you must apply for entrance exams:
1) National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) for MBBS, BDS & BAMS
2) NEET – PG for Post Graduate courses (MD/MS/MDS)
You can apply for Government, Private or Deemed Colleges for admission through entrance exam score.
Entrance exam score is must if You want to Avail all benefits to study medical courses such as:
1) To Participate in the counseling
2) Choice based college selection
3) Seat allotment on the basis of exam score
4) Get Discount in college tuition fee
5) Apply for NRI/Management seats
With a good entrance exam score, You can get admission in top colleges at a very low fee.
But If you don’t score enough marks in the exam you can apply under management seats.
Seats under NRI, Management quota are 5 to 10 times costlier than the normal merit seats.
Therefore, You must choose among the undergraduate & postgraduate courses on the basis of marks and budget.
Medicine UG Courses (5 ½ Years duration)
1) MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
2) BDS (Dental)
3) BAMS (Ayurveda)
Medicine PG Courses (2-3 Years duration):
1) Masters of Medicine (MD)
2) Masters of Surgery (MS)
3) PG Diploma in Medicine & Surgery
4) Masters of Dental Surgery (MDS)
5) PG Diploma in Dental Surgery
To search for MD MS PG-Diploma colleges & courses – Click here
Our Free college search tool will help You find colleges for admission.
If you want to know more about the admission process, Sign Up with your email for free career guidance.
We help you get complete details about colleges and provides admission assistance if needed.
Our career guidance services will help you get admission without even contacting any other agents or college executives.
Let us know if you want any kind of admission guidance by leaving a comment below?