Search all Medical, Dental, Ayurveda Colleges in India.
Are you a medical aspirant looking to join courses via NEET entrance exams?
Is your ambition is to become a doctor or dentist in India?
To help You get complete details about the colleges available for higher education after NEET entrance exams.
Here in this article, I want to share with you all Medical, Dental & Ayurveda Colleges in India.
I have developed a tool that filters all colleges offering MBBS, BDS, MDS, and BAMS colleges with few clicks.
You can browse all the exclusive details about colleges including:
● College Name & Address
● Filter colleges based on courses
● Affiliating University
● Year of Inception of College
● Annual Intake
● State Wise colleges list
● Institution Type
● Recognition status of college
All the College are duly recognized by State Council and Indian Council of Health Science:
● MBBS: Medical Council of India, New Delhi
● BDS/MDS: Dental Council of India, New Delhi
● BAMS: Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi
Our Medical colleges search app will help you explore all Medical, Dental & Ayurveda colleges in India.
Study Medical, Dental, Ayurveda in India
National Eligibility cum entrance test score is required for Admission in Medical, Dental & Ayurveda courses
If you want to study these courses you must apply for entrance exams:
✅ National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) for MBBS, BDS & BAMS
✅ NEET – PG for postgraduate medical courses (MD/MS, PG Diploma)
✅ NEET – MDS for postgraduate dental courses (MDS)
On the basis of the NEET exam score, You can choose which course to study after 12th.
Qualifying the entrance exam score is mandatory for admission in Medical, Dental, or Ayurveda courses.
After obtaining the NEET exam rank card you can do the following process:
● Participate in counseling.
● Choose the course or college for admission.
● Discuss with admission experts for career guidance.
● Explore all colleges for admission in your desired budget.
● Advance book seats under NRI/Management quota
If you have a good rank in NEET, You can get admission in top colleges at a very low fee.
There are up to 75% seats reserved under the merit quota.
But If you don’t score enough marks in the NEET, you can apply under NRI or management quota.
NRI, Management quota seats are costlier than the normal merit seats.
Therefore, You must choose the college & course for study on the basis of your marks and budget.
NEET Under Graduate Courses:
● M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
● BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
● BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
NEET Post Graduate Courses:
● MD/MS (Doctor of Medicine & Master of Surgery)
● PG Medical Diploma
● MDS (Masters of Dental Surgery)
Explore all MD/MS & PG Medical Diploma colleges & courses.
Our Advanced search application provides you all details about colleges for admission.
It helps you check all the colleges with few clicks.
If you want to know more about the admission process, you can check out other articles on our site.
To know about the fee structure for private colleges & universities, sign up to download the fees checklist.
We also offer assistance for the counseling and premium tools to help you get admission.
Our premium advanced tools help in:
● Exploring Cut-off ranks for various colleges.
● Predict your college options based on your rank.
● Custom data-enabled complete analysis of counseling.
Contact us, to buy access to premium tools related to NEET-UG, PG, or MDS counseling.
We also offer admission guidance & assistance for MBBS, BDS, MDS & MD/MS.
Our premium services will help you get the best admission assistance than any other agents or brokers.
Also, our consultation services are highly affordable designed for all types of students.
Let us know if you want any kind of admission guidance by contacting us!
Medical, Dental, Ayurveda Colleges in India
Advanced tool to search all M.B.B.S, BDS/MDS, BAMS Colleges in India!
Click the search below to start using the college search application