Do You want admission in Dental Colleges of Karnataka?Are You searching for Top Dental Colleges in Karnataka?If You wish to study the BDS or MDS Course?Karnataka is the best destination to study … [Read more...] about Dental Colleges Karnataka
Popular Medical Courses In India
Popular Medical courses for aspirants after passing the class 12th entrance exam from science stream in India.
Best UG Medical courses in 2019 for students who studied Physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects in class 11th & 12th.
List of Top 10 Undergraduate Medical Courses in 2019
1) MBBS:- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (5 ½ Years duration)
2) BDS:- Bachelor of Surgery (5 Years duration)
3) B.Pharm:- Bachelor of Pharmacy (4 Years duration)
4) Pharm.D:- Doctor of Pharmacy (6 Years duration)
5) BPT:- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (4 Years duration)
6) Allied Health Science Courses (3 - 4 Years duration)
7) B.Sc. Nursing:- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (4 Years duration)
8) GNM Nursing:- General Nursing & Midwifery (3 Years duration)
9) BAMS:- Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine (5 ½ Years duration)
10) BHMS:- Bachelor of Homeopathy medicine (5 ½ Years duration)
You must write the NEET UG Entrance exam for MBBS & BDS Admission in India.
To get admission in Pharmacy, Nursing, Allied Health science courses you need to pass the class 12th exam with 50% score in science subjects.
Popular Postgraduate Medical courses for students with a bachelor degree in MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, Nursing, Ayurveda courses.
Best Postgraduate Medical Courses in 2019 for Doctors, Dentist, Pharmacist, Nurse, Ayurveda doctors & allied health science professionals.
Top 10 Postgraduate Medical courses in India
1) M.D:- Masters of Medicine (3 years duration)
2) M.S:- Masters of Surgery (3 years duration)
3) M.D.S:- Masters of Dental Surgery (3 years duration)
4) M.Pharm:- Master of Pharmacy (2 years duration)
5) Post-Bachelorette of Pharmacy:- Postgraduate in Pharmacy (3 years duration)
6) M.Sc. Nursing:- Master of Science in Nursing (2 years duration)
7) PB B.Sc. Nursing:- Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing (2 years duration)
8) M.Sc Allied Health Science:- Masters in Allied Health Science (2 years duration)
9) M.P.T:- Masters ofPhysiotherapy (2 years duration)
10) MD Ayurveda: Post Graduate in Ayurveda (3 years duration)
To get admission in Your desired master’s degree programs, you need to successfully complete your undergraduate course.
For admission in MD MS & MDS courses, you also need to qualify the NEET PG or NEET MDS Entrance exams
Book a Free consultation with us for Direct Admission in UG & PG Medical courses.
Do you want BDS Admission in Dental colleges of India?Are you searching for Top Dental colleges to study Bachelor of Dental Surgery?If your ambition is to become a doctor, studying the BDS course is … [Read more...] about BDS Admission 2019 – Career in Dental Surgery
Do you want MDS Dental Admission for 2019 Batch?Study MDS Dental to become a specialist in the field of Dentistry.Join MDS Dental colleges in India with a minimum eligibility score in NEET MDS … [Read more...] about MDS Dental Admission 2019
If you are looking for the best dental colleges in Bangalore to go for your higher studies, your search ends here! There are 44 Dental Colleges in Karnataka including Deemed, Government & Private … [Read more...] about Top Dental Colleges Bangalore